Industrial Plumbing & Heating
For all of your industrial plumbing needs, from retrofitting an existing structure, to a full system build in new industrial construction, our professional experts have a reputation for tireless work ethic.
Our Specialized, Industrial Plumbing Services
- Cross-connection surveyors
- Backflow preventer installation, service, maintenance, and testing
- 24 hour emergency service
- Maintenance program
- Piping assembly pre-fabrication options to simplify field installation
Our commercial estimators have experience with:
- Educational Facilities
- Retail Centers
- Water Treatment Facilities
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Wastewater Plants
- Apartment complexes
Contact us today or fill out the form below and we will be in touch!
Chuck Hander - PRESIDENT/PRINCIPLE
Chuck manages the direct operation of the company as well as various projects. Having been in the mechanical industry for 25 plus years, after graduating from Colorado State University, his experience and dedication has developed Hander, Inc. into one of the most respected mechanical contractors in the region.
- ASHRAE - Association of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning
- National Association of Plumbing & Heating Cooling Contractors
- Association of General Contractors
TRAVIS HARTLAND - SENIOR ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER
Travis has been with Hander, Inc. since 2012 as a Senior Estimator/Project Manager. He has worked in the Mechanical Industry for over 22 years and holds a Master Plumbers License as well as numerous Welding Certifications. Travis spent 8 years as a Mechanical Systems Designer and is proficient in AutoCad and Revit MEP.
- ASPE - American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- ASHRAE - Association of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditionings
ROBERT QUARVE - SENIOR ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER
Bob has been with Hander, Inc. since 1978 as a Senior Estimator/Project Manager. He holds his Masters Plumbing license in several states. Additionally, he manages the Heavy Utility/Underground Division.
BRENT MANNES - PE - DESIGN-BUILD/MECHANICAL ENGINEER - ESTIMATOR/PROJECT MANAGER
Brent has been with Hander, Inc. since 2015, heading up Design-Build projects while also acting as Estimator/Project Manager. A South Dakota State University grad, he spent nearly 15 years in the consulting engineering business and has extensive experience in project management, mechanical systems design, and construction administration for a broad array of projects – new buildings, additions/remodels, and systems upgrades.