Our commercial estimators have experience with educational facilities, hospitals, offices, retail centers, water treatment facilities, manufacturing facilities, court houses, waste water plants, motels and apartment complexes.
Our estimators work with the latest technology to bring you accurate pricing and timelines for completion.
Chuck manages the direct operation of the company as well as various projects. Having been in the mechanical industry for 25 plus years, after graduating from Colorado State University, his experience and dedication has developed Hander, Inc. into one of the most respected mechanical contractors in the region.
- ASHRAE - Association of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditioning
- National Association of Plumbing & Heating Cooling Contractors
- Association of General Contractors
Senior Estimator/Project Manager
Travis has been with Hander, Inc. since 2012 as a Senior Estimator/Project Manager. He has worked in the Mechanical Industry for over 22 years and holds a Master Plumbers License as well as numerous Welding Certifications. Travis spent 8 years as a Mechanical Systems Designer and is proficient in AutoCad and Revit MEP.
- ASPE - American Society of Plumbing Engineers
- ASHRAE - Association of Heating, Refrigeration, and Air Conditionings
Senior Estimator/Project Manager
Bob has been with Hander, Inc. since 1978 as a Senior Estimator/Project Manager. He holds his Masters Plumbing license in several states. Additionally, he manages the Heavy Utility/Underground Division.
Brent Mannes, PE
Brent has been with Hander, Inc. since 2015, heading up Design-Build projects while also acting as Estimator/Project Manager. A South Dakota State University grad, he spent nearly 15 years in the consulting engineering business and has extensive experience in project management, mechanical systems design, and construction administration for a broad array of projects – new buildings, additions/remodels, and systems upgrades.
Revit Designer / BIM Coordinator
Luke is a past winner of the Skills USA competition for Technical Drafting (2011 & 2012). He has over 6 years of drafting experience and is well versed in 6+ different technical programs (AutoCAD MEP, Revit, Navisworks, etc.)
Hander Plumbing and Heating has earned a reputation for completing projects on time and on budget for the most demanding commercial plumbing projects in the region. When you hire Hander, you hire a team of talented professional with the experience and technology to assure the highest quality standards.
Projects from 1995-2005
- Hutchinson Technology - ($3 million) Completed in 1999
- SD HSC Campus Addition Yankton - ($2.6 million) Completed in 1996
- Heart Hospital of South Dakota - ($2.3 million) Completed in 2001
- Sioux Falls Convention Center - ($1.5 million) Completed in 1997
- Dow Rummel - ($1 million) Completed in 2004
- Minnehaha County Courthouse - ($1 million) Completed in 1996
- Edison School Remodel - ($500,000) Completed in 2002
- University of Sioux Falls dorms - ($500,000) Completed in 2005
- Canaries Baseball Stadium - ($235,000) Completed in 2000
- Sertoma Butterfly House - ($75,000) Completed in 2003
Projects from 1990-1995
- SD Penitentiary - ($2 million) Completed in 1994
- Douglas School - ($560,000) Completed in 1991
- Lake Central middle School - ($315,000) Completed in 1992
- SDSU New Residence Halls - ($1.4 million) Completed in 1994
- Yankton Trails Park- ($270,000) Completed in 1993